Specialverktyg’s most important competitive advantage is high quality and total zero tolerance. This means that all design and production shall be based on the requirements of customers , communities and employees are demanding.
Working environment Policy
Our working environment is characterized by respect and trust for the individual as well as being safe and stimulating. A good working environment means not only that the risk of injury is minimized, but also that the staff can feel comfort and make progress at work.
This foundation is laid by:
- Concern for health and environment should be given priority through preventive measures. Costs associated with the creation of a good working environment should be seen as a natural part of operational costs
- The working climate and psychosocial issues must be paid great attention so that problems can be detected early and be addressed.
- The company maintain a contact with staff who are affected by illness or will be long-term absent for other reasons. Likewise, the company is actively involved in the resulting work adaptation and rehabilitation matters.
- Each employee has a personal responsibility for their safety in their daily work. Everyone is supposed to follow instructions and procedures and to be alert at and report possible detected deficiencies/hazards to their closest supervisor.
Specialverktyg’s most important competitive advantage is high quality and a total zero tolerance. This means that all the design and production shall be based on the requirements that customers, community and employees is demanding .
- that our products must meet specified requirements and are delivered by appointment
- to continuously improve all processes to better meet our customers expectations
- to involve all employees in the work to achieve measurable goals
The company applies a comprehensive view to the environment. We will promote recycling and development in environmental work where it is technically feasible, economically viable and with respect to the environmental benefits. Existing legislation should be seen as a minimum requirement.
- to increase employee knowledge and commitment to recycling and environmental conservation through education and information
- to sort waste , conserve resources and use energy responsibly
- to consider the environmental impact during construction and conversion and other changes in the business
- to constantly improve the environmental performance and the prevention of pollution